Mountain House® #10 Can - Chicken Teriyaki with Rice
25 Year shelf life (ideal for survivalists)
Stock #: 274022
Easy to store and be prepared in case of emergency!
Mountain House freeze-dried foods are packed in airtight Nitrogen packed #10 cans. Up to 98% of the residual oxygen has been removed. Mountain House's unique canning process uses both vacuum oxygen removal and nitrogen flushing. This is a time consuming and slightly more costly process...but well worth it. It is the same process mandated by the U.S. Military for whom Mountain House also sells to. Mountain House's foods will have the longest shelf life available...up to 30 years!Mountain House has been around for 40 years so they know first hand. Each of Mountain House's cans is coated with a protective enamel inside and out for double protection, including the lid. The cans contents are protected until you are ready to open and use them. After opening, we recommend using the contents within 1 to 2 weeks for best results and taste; using the convenient resealable plastic lid between uses. Treat any leftover food as you would fresh food.
"This was my first Mountain House product. I tried the pouch version just to test the product and was pleasantly surprised. The chicken was tender and perfectly cooked and had just the right amount of seasoning. It was quiet good." - Wayne in Tulsa, OK, USA
- Easy to prepare-just add hot water
- Makes nine 1-3/4 cup servings
- Recomended 71 grams dry mix per meal at 290 calories
- Net weight: 567 grams
- Standard #10 size freeze dried food can
- Inspected by the U.S.D.A.
- Made in the U.S.A. to highest military standards
- Brand new product!
- View the Mountain House allergy guide
- We currently have a good supply of many Mountain House brands. However we do receive large orders so some meals do sell out!