Magnum® Stealth Force 8.0 - Tactical Unit Combat Boots
Magnum's Stealth Force series combines the best of design and endurance in boots.
Stock #: 760013
These are the boots worn by police tactical units and military special forces!
Magnum Stealth is the #1 selling uniform boot in the world.
- Full-grain leather / 1680 Denier ballistic nylon mesh upper
- Cambrelle moisture-wicking lining
- Agion antimicrobial treatment
- Coats Barbour anti-fraying stitching thread
- Slip and oil resistant (EN ISO 20347 certified)
- Flex-Zone with thin slits cut across the rubber for traction and control
- Carbon rubber X-Traction zone outsole
- Composite nylon and glass fibre shank
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Super comfortable M-PACT contoured sockliner with memory foam
- Brand new product!
- Standard width. We also carry this boot in wide widths
- Compare prices
Sold in 80 countries around the world. The first choice for Law Enforcement, Ambulance,
Fire and Security Professionals. Lightweight Athletic comfort, yet built like a battleship! In 1982 Magnum was born through a demand from the FBI training center at Quantico, Virginia, USA, for lightweight, athletically built black tactical boots. Until this
point the officers were wearing the Hi-Tec Sierra Lite Hiking boot but the request came for an all black, high top version with a shineable toe, giving birth to the original tactical boot constructed using sports shoe materials
For more information about
Magnum boots check the Magnum website