Stock #: 160017
The Commando Metal Detector is rugged and reliable and will detect in a wide range of ground conditions from beaches to mountainous inland sites
With the price of gold at over $1200 per ounce, the simple discovery of a lost ring in a park could be very profitable!
- For the great outdoors!
- Ergonomic padded arm rest
- select different search modes with discrimination control to eliminate unwanted metals
- 1/4 inch headphone jack to privately listen for detected metals (headphones sold separately)
- Zero in on treasure with microprocessor-controlled discrimination
- 3 modes of operation
- Intensity meter system
- Know when potential treasure is discovered with the 2-tone audio discrimination
- Motion detection
- 3-position mode switch
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Automatic ground balancing helps keep search coil level with ground
- Detects coins up to 8 inches deep
- Excellent for treasure hunting, relic hunting, coin shooting, cache hunting, and gold prospecting
- Operates on two 9-volt batteries (sold separately)
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!
- Made in the USA
WHAT DO YOU HAVE HIDDEN IN YOUR BACKYARD?
John Rogers, The Associated Press
Published Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:41PM EST Los Angeles --
A California couple out walking their dog stumbled across a modern-day bonanza: $10 million in rare, mint-condition gold coins buried in the shadow of an old tree. Nearly all of the 1,427 coins, dating from 1847 to 1894, are in uncirculated, mint condition, said David Hall, co-founder of Professional Coin Grading Service of Santa Ana, which recently authenticated them. Although the face value of the gold pieces only adds up to about $27,000, some of them are so rare that coin experts say they could fetch nearly $1 million apiece.