Double Portion Mountain House® Vegetable Stew With Beef Freeze Dried Meals
Great for campers, hikers, and survivalists needing to pack a lot of food in a small space!
Stock #: 274010
Mountain House®, the #1 brand of backpacking foods, has been the favorite of cross-country skiers, backpackers, hikers, campers and other outdoor enthusiasts for over 30 years. When it comes to long-term storage and recreational activities like cross-country skiing, camping, hiking, backpacking and hunting, Mountain House® is the top choice. That's because Mountain House® has been recognized as making the best-tasting freeze-dried meals. It's no wonder that Mountain House® has been the winner of the Gold Taste Award for the last 3 years. Mountain House freeze-dried food is convenient and easy to prepare, and it has a long shelf life.
- Keep some packages in your car and house so that you are prepared for storms and emergencies
- Ideal for college students and others who can't cook
- Vacuum packed packages take up less space
- Weight is 60-90% less due to the
freeze drying process removing 98% of water (great for hikers)
- Easy to prepare. Simply pour boiling water into pouch and stir, ready in just minutes
- Eat right out of the package
- Keep food hotter with the barrier foil packaging
- Stand up zipper pouch
Multi layered foil packaging keeps food from deteriorating or spoiling
- Makes two 10 oz. /
284 gram servings per pouch
- Net weight 122 grams
- Inspected by the U.S.D.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Brand new product!
- View the Mountain House allergy guide