CTK2200 Casio® Electric Keyboards
With 400 built-in tones (including stereo pianos) and 150 rhythm and accompaniment patterns
Stock #: 158019
- 61 piano-style keys
- 400 Built-in tones including stereo pianos
- 150 Rhythm & Accompaniment patterns
- All built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones, now sound better than ever before! 48-tone maximum polyphony provides plenty of margin to minimize the chance of notes being dropped when tones are layered and when playing with Auto Accompaniment.
- Musical Information Function (LCD) which means a wealth of information is displayed to support your keyboard play
- One Touch Preset (150 presets) with a one Touch Preset automatically sets up the keyboard to match the currently selected rhythm
- Metronome feature for lesson support - Metronome Beats of: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- 110 Song Bank tunes including 20 exercise phrases (Song Book provided). Please note that due to copyright restrictions, some song bank tunes may not be included in the song book
- Built-in songs cover a wide range of genres for lesson play and for your listening enjoyment. Includes exercise phrases!
- Built in Step up Lesson programming. To master a song, it is best to break it up into short phrases, master each of the phrases, and then put everything together. Step Up Lesson does exactly that, providing you with the support you need to improve your play.
How to set up a lesson
- First select Step Up Lesson
- Next select Performance Evaluation
- Your lesson score will appear on the display screen.
- Voice Fingering Guide (optional)
- If the keyboard senses you are having problems, it will help you by calling out finger numbers in a simulated human voice.
You can sample a sound from a portable audio player or other device, and then play the sound on the keyboard. You also can use sampled sounds to compose music. The sampling feature is a great way to create new sounds that are highly creative
Start playback of the portable audio player connected to the keyboard’s AUDIO IN jack to sample voices, musical phrases, and other sounds in the playback
Play notes on the keyboard using the sampled sound! If you sample the "Ting!" sound of a triangle, for example, you can then play notes with the sound on the keyboard. You even can add reverb, vibrato, and other effects to the sampled sound
Incorporate a sampled sound into accompaniment patterns! You can sample a favorite musical phrase or drum sound, and use the same to replace some Auto Accompaniment drum sets.
Accessories include a Music stand (to hold sheet music) and a song book
Can be run off included AC adapter or 6 AA batteries sold separately (up to 3 hours of use using batteries)
USB Port type B for easy connection to a computer (works with Windows XP Home SP2 or later, Windows XP Pro SP2 or later, Windows Vista 32 bit edition, Mac OS X version 10.5.2 or later)
Casio® overstock at fantastic surplus savings!