Danby® DDR60A3GP 60 Pint Dehumidifiers with Pump
No drain nearby? Use the built-in pump to pump the water away
Stock #: 993086
Watch below to see why this dehumidifier is different
There aren’t too many people who feel comfortable sitting in a humid home and if you’re one of them you can find relief with this high-quality dehumidifier by Danby. The unit is designed to take out 60 pints of water (28.4 litres) every 24 hours and depending on the specific conditions can work its magic in areas up to 3,600 square feet in space. Unlike other Danby dehumidifiers which feature gravity drain systems, the water in the DDR60A3GP is conveniently removed via the internal condensate pump for easy pumped drainage. This model boasts the well-known Energy Star rating which means helps to conserve electricity and keep your costs down. The R410A refrigerant also makes it an environmentally-friendly device. The dual fan speeds can be easily set with the modern Electronic and remote-control system and the coils are kept free of ice buildup due to the automatic de-icing unit. The dehumidifier also has a clever auto-restart feature in case of a power failure and the low temperature device enables the machine to operate continuously until the temperature reaches 5ºC. Cleaning is a simple task with the handy removable washable air filter. Transportation is easy with the convenient castors allowing you to roll the unit from room to room.
- set up and forget system: Use the integrated internal condensate pump to conveniently pump water through the 16-feet hose to a wash basin or drain. Ideal for condos or areas without access to a floor drain. No need to empty the bucket!
- Removes up to 60 U.S. pint (28.4 liter) of humidity per 24 hours
- Fix damp basements--prevent mold from growing in your home!!
- For areas up to 3,600 square feet (depending on conditions)
- Energy Star® compliant
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote
- Two fan speeds (high and low)
- Has an auto restart feature in case of a power outage
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 5ºC (41ºF)
- Quiet operation
- Adjustable humidity settings
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Auto shut-off turns off the dehumidifier when the bucket is full to prevent overflow
- Easy-to-grasp folding bucket handle makes draining the water collection bucket easier
- Castors for easy portability
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- CSA Approved in Canada and the U.S.A.
- CSA Verified energy performance
- Energy Star® compliant
- UL Listed in Canada and the U.S.A.
- USA Big box retail store surplus stock
- Boxes may have dents, bent corners or scratches, but the product inside is a good as new
- Similar product selling elsewhere for $369!
- Product Height: 23-9/16-inches
- Product Width: 15-1/4-inches
- Product Depth: 12-3/16-inches
This product is not available for online ordering.