Yanes® Cantina 13x11 Foot Screened Kitchen Tents with Rain Flaps
Provides protection from insects, rain, direct sunlight, and wind
Stock #: 330008
- Get full shade from the sun anytime of day by closing the waterproof rain flaps and zippering shut the zippered front rain flaps in the non-shaded areas. This allows everyone under the gazebo to be protected from UV rays.
- In addition to providing bug protection when dining some campers use these tents for on-site storage or as bug protection when preparing food
- Prevent rain from getting to the inside inside of the gazebo dry by closing the rain flaps
- Kitchen-style design means the rain flaps can be closed from the inside to reduce the need to open the netting and allowing bugs to enter
- Great for food preparation
- Helps protect you against mosquitoes which can carry Zika, West Nile, and other dangerous mosquito-carried viruses
- There are 8 windows with a large extra fine mesh to prevent insects from entering, but allowing sunlight to come through and increase ventilation
- Uses 4 fiberglass poles for support
- Easy set up with the mesh sleeves and clip system
- Vented roof and zippered carry bag included
- Great for camping excursions, backyards or cottages
- Heavy-duty 2000mm PU coated seam sealed flysheet keeps water out
- To accommodate picnic tables screen tents do not have floors
- Approximate size when setup: 13-feet x 11-feet x 6.5-feet (at peak)
- Approximate size in carrying bag: 26-inches long x 9-inches high x 9-inches wide
- Weight: 20.8-pounds
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!
- While supplies last!