Waterproof Metal Detector
Adjustable stem lets both adults and kids enjoy treasure-hunting fun!
Stock #: 060541
WHAT DO YOU HAVE HIDDEN IN YOUR BACKYARD?
- Detects coin-size objects up to 5-inches deep; larger objects up to 2-feet
- Ideal for searching shallow water and other terrains
- Discrimination and fine tune controls let you adjust the sensitivity
- Lightweight, compact, and ergonomic designed for easy handling and comfortable use
- 3.5-milimeter headphone jack to privately listen for detected metals
- Adjustable stem extends from 15-inches to 27-inches allowing both adults and kids to join in on the treasure hunting fun!
- 6.5-inch diameter weather resistant coil
- Internal speaker with volume dial provides an audible signal to let you know when metals are discovered
- Weighs only about 2-pounds with the batteries installed!
- Operates on 6 AA batteries (sold separately)
- This model is a low cost entry level detector to get you start on your treasure hunting adventures
- Battery test toggle switch
- Quantities are limited on this promotional model!
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!
John Rogers, The Associated Press
Published Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:41PM EST LOS ANGELES --
A California couple out walking their dog stumbled across a modern-day bonanza: $10 million in rare, mint-condition gold coins buried in the shadow of an old tree. Nearly all of the 1,427 coins, dating from 1847 to 1894, are in uncirculated, mint condition, said David Hall, co-founder of Professional Coin Grading Service of Santa Ana, which recently authenticated them. Although the face value of the gold pieces only adds up to about $27,000, some of them are so rare that coin experts say they could fetch nearly $1 million apiece.