Can of Libby's® Baked Beans in Maple Syrup
Made for Legion of Quebec with real maple syrup!
Stock #: 650002
- Easy to prepare (just open the tin, spoon out into a bowl, heat, and serve)
- Requires only 90 seconds of heating in the microwave. Great for families with limited time to have a healthy dinner.
- Very popular for nights you have to take the kids to soccer or baseball practices or games
- Makes a great side dish
- Made with hardy white beans in a sweet maple syrup sauce
- Every one cup serving provides you with
- 57 grams of carbohydrates to provide you with energy
- 40% of your recommended daily fiber
- 30% of your recommended daily iron
- 10% of your recommended daily calcium
- 10% of your recommended daily potassium
- 290 calories
- 13g of protein (great for vegetarians looking for a source of protein)
- No cholesterol!
- Maple syrup provides a natural sweetener
- Watertight design and high carbohydrate content makes this a popular choice for people on canoe and kayaking trips
- A popular addition to many recipes
- Each can contains 398mL
- Approximately 10%
less calories than Heinz brand baked beans in sauce with maple syrup
- Contains no trans fats and one third less saturated fat then Our Compliments brand baked beans with maple syrup
- May contain soya beans
- Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!