Pyle® PDJSIU100 iMixer iPod DJ Console with Microphone input and Scratch Pad
Because Steve Jobs forgot to add a scratch wheel to the iPod/iPhone
Stock #: 000606
- Lets you mix tracks like the pros with just your iPod or iPhone
- Great for house parties and aspiring DJs!
- Includes a scratch function that mimics the classic vinyl sound
- Crossfader to mix iPod and an additional audio source connected through the AUX input port
- Jog wheel for scratch and cue
- Digital Effects: flanger, echo, trans, pan, and filter
- 30-pin iPod dock charges the device while mixing
- Line out port lets record your mixes externally
- Headphone port for personal audio monitoring incoming tracks through cue control
- Microphone port allows you to add vocals to your tracks or speak to crowd
- Mini-USB port to save mixed tracks digitally
- Power cable, amplifier input cable, and Mini-USB to normal USB cable included
- Power adapter is UL listed in Canada and USA
- Lightweight and portable for easy transport to your gigs
- Size: 8 inches long by 5-1/4 inches wide by 2-1/2 inches high
- Weighs less than a pound!
- View manufacturer's warranty
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!