Fellowes® P-8C Cross-Cut Paper Shredder
Protect yourself against identity theft in your home or office!
Stock #: 993320
The Fellowes Cross-Cut Paper Shredder, P-8C, helps you to protect yourself against
theft in your home or office by shredding personal documents. Students use it to ensure early draft essays don't get plagiarized. This Fellowes Powershred shreds up to eight Sheets at a time for maximum efficiency. It features a safety lock that disables the Fellowes Shredder when not in use. The cross-cutting action shreds paper both vertically and horizontally to make even smaller bits of paper when shredding. The Fellowes Cross-Cut Paper Shredder, P-8C, sits on top of a 4.75-gallon wastebasket to catch all the shredded paper. It also has a reverse setting in case you need to back up and remove a document mid-shred.
- Thick metal shredder teeth shred up to 8 pages at a time
- Safety lock disables shredder
- Product dimensions: 14.31" X 9.88" X 14.12"
- Shreds credit cards
- Can hold up to 15
litres of shredded paper in the catchment bin before emptying is required
- Feed width: 230mm
- Cut size: 4 x 50mm
- Continuously shred paper for up to 5 minutes straight before a cool-down period is required
- Noise level: 70dB
- Finger safe!
- View user manual
- Manufacturer Model
Number : 3400803
- UL Listed in Canada and the United States
- Selling on Amazon for $213!
- Open box stock from a large big box store at huge surplus savings!