Fellowes® W10C Cross-Cut High-Security Paper Shredder
Thick metal shredder teeth shred up to 10 pages at a time
Stock #: 993322
The Fellowes Cross-Cut Paper Shredder, W-10C, helps you to protect yourself against identity theft in your home or office by shredding personal documents. This Fellowes Powershred shreds up to ten sheets at a time for maximum efficiency. It features a safety lock that disables the Fellowes Shredder when not in use. The cross-cutting action shreds paper both vertically and horizontally to make even smaller bits of paper when shredding. The Fellowes Cross-Cut Paper Shredder, W10C, sits on top of a 5.5-gallon wastebasket to catch all the shredded paper. It also has a reverse setting in case you need to back up and remove a document mid-shred.
- Large 10-sheet capacity allows for shredding of up to 10 sheets at a time
- Made for heavy use
- Diagonal cutting motion for maximum security
- Safety lock disables shredder
- Thick metal shredder teeth
- UL Listed in Canada and the United States
- 20 Percent Larger basket than the Powershredder P-8C
- Feed Width: 23cm
- Each sheet is cross-cut into approximately 42 pieces
- Cut size: 4 x 50mm
- Noise Level: 75dB
- Can shred continuously for 5 minutes before requiring cool down
- View user manual
- Selling at big box stores for $68.97 US (approximately $94 Canadian)!
Open box big box store surplus product at huge savings!
This product is not available for online ordering.