KA-AG-76 King Arms® FN P90 Airsoft Rifles
Futuristic bullpup design and short length
makes it an ideal choice for CQB situations
Stock #: 320106
Developed in response to NATO requests for a compact, but effective firearm for vehicle crews, support personnel, special operations, counter-terrorist units, and crew served weapon operators, the FN-P90 manages to excel in many of the categories FN-Herstal set out to achieve. The futuristic Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) / Sub-Machine Gun (SMG) entered production in 1990 and began service starting in 1991 and is continued to be used by militaries, law enforcement, and special operation groups around the world today. Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the weapon far surpassed the 9x19mm weapons in performance and handling. The small caliber boasted greatly improved velocity at only half the weight of standard 9x19mm cartridges thus allowing the user to carry a great deal more ammunition into combat. Additionally, more rounds can be loaded into a magazine thanks to the cartridges relatively small diameter. Due to its incredibly high velocity, the 5.7x28mm cartridge fires at an exceptionally flat trajectory with roughly 30% less felt recoil which greatly improves accuracy even under fully automatic fire.
The FN Licensed Airsoft P90 accurately replicates the great handling and ergonomics of the real P90 with its fully ambidextrous control layout and comfortable grip. Just like the actual P90, the FN Licensed Airsoft replica consists of a durable reinforced polymer frame with metal barrel and upper assembly. Despite its small size, the P90s bullpup design allows for a considerably longer barrel than most sub-machine gun class weapons for improved range and accuracy. Fast, lightweight, and compact, the P90 is one of the most effective weapons for CQB and room clearing.
- This is the airsoft version of the Belgium FN Herstal P90 personal defense weapon
- At only 20-1/4-inch long, it's a great choice for clearing out rooms in CQB (Close Quarters Battles) situations
- Attach scopes and sights using the upper, left, and right tactical rails
- Fire mode selector dial: Safety - Semi - Automatic
- Receiver is made of hard ABS polymer
- Ultra light weight, compact and maneuverable
- Increased velocity and accuracy due to the adjustable BAXS shooting system
- Ambidextrous design
- 7.4V 1000mAh Battery recommended
- Orange tip
- Fires 6 millimeter plastic BBs
- The Forest City Surplus airsoft gun policy
- 68 round magazine included
- Compare prices with a similar product
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!