SE® Lightweight Metal Detector
Lighter and more mobile than larger metal detectors!
Stock #: 060534
WHAT DO YOU HAVE HIDDEN IN YOUR BACKYARD?
- Ergonomic handle with foam grip
- Weighs less than 2 pounds with the battery!
- Hear how close you are to your discovery using the internal speaker or connect a pair of headphones through the 3.5mm headphone jack
- 7 1/2 inch diameter waterproof search coil
- Target indicator with detection activated LEDs
- Low battery indicator
- Volume adjustment dial
- Sensitivity dial
- Discrimination dial
- 36 inch wire and connector
- Compact design
- Adjustable tension knob lets you tighten the search coil so as to prevent it from rotating or wobbling (17" to 28")
- An affordable way for anyone to help let almost anyone enter the treasure finding business
- The ideal model for any beginner
- Requires one 9V Battery (sold separately)
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!
John Rogers, The Associated Press
Published Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:41PM EST Los Angeles --
A California couple out walking their dog stumbled across a modern-day bonanza: $10 million in rare, mint-condition gold coins buried in the shadow of an old tree. Nearly all of the 1,427 coins, dating from 1847 to 1894, are in uncirculated, mint condition, said David Hall, co-founder of Professional Coin Grading Service of Santa Ana, which recently authenticated them. Although the face value of the gold pieces only adds up to about $27,000, some of them are so rare that coin experts say they could fetch nearly $1 million apiece.