Kidde® Carbon Monoxide Detector
Keep your home safe from dangerous carbon monoxide fumes
Stock #: 993331
The Kidde battery-operated carbon monoxide detector
utilizes sophisticated electronic components to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide.
It includes a slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the door without the batteries being installed. The inside cover of the battery door features a quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm. This easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas. The Kidde KN-COB-LP2 provides you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home. The battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection.
- Battery powered design means:
- it's easy to install (hard wired models require professional installation)
- You can install it in areas that are the best for detecting smoke like ceilings
- It works during a power outage
- Has a test button and a hush button to silence it for 8 minutes if the cause of the alarm is known
- Ceiling and wall mountable (includes screws for mounting)
- Tamper resistant design
- Protect your loved ones for less!
- This is a USA big box store opened box product. (customers open packages in the big box stores and make a mess - the big box stores sell off the opened products as surplus)