Honeywell® HEV312 Cool Moisture Tower Humidifier
Cool moisture relief for dry indoor air!
Stock #: 993336
As cold temperatures set in, humidity levels drop. Cold air is unable to hold as much moisture as warm air. Because of this, when we heat our home the relative humidity levels can drop as low as 10 percent. This is drier than the Sahara
and can lead to drier skin, as well as nose and throat discomfort. It can also cause static electricity, and plants and furniture to dry out. Some people experience discomfort when humidity levels are lower than 25 percent. This humidifier can help you restore humidity levels to a comfortable 40 to 60 percent.
- Adds cool, filtered invisible moisture to the air
- 3-speed settings to adjust moisture output and sound level
- Translucent water tank with large opening makes filling and cleaning easy
- Wicking filter removes impurities from water reducing white dust and providing clean moisture output
- Evaporative humidification technology
- Designed for large rooms (up to 700 square feet)
- Runs up to 24 hours per filling on low setting
- 1.7-gallon tank capacity
- Space saving tower design
- View user manual
- Selling at big box stores for $74 US
- USA big box store surplus inventory. Checked over and ready to go!
This product is not available for online ordering.