Misty Mountain® Sub Zero Series Arctica Women's Down-Filled Winter Parka
Arctic cold protection at a low surplus price!
Stock #: 311930
See a video tour of this parka with the designer
- The Sub Zero Series line provides the pinnacle of warmth in parkas made by Misty Mountain
- Canadian Coyote-fur trimmed insulated tunnel hood with drawstring closure
- Warm blend of 70 percent duck down / 30 percent feather fill insulation
- Heavy-duty YKK brand two-way main zipper
- Adjustable wrist cuffs with Velcro closure help trap warm air in
- Inner Lycra cuff with thumb hole to help keep your hands warm
- Side drawcord adjusters
- 150 denier premium stretch outer feels like
cotton, but functions like nylon
- Waterproof outer material that breathes
- Breathable polyurethane micro-porous inner coating
- Ultrasoft 210T Taffeta polyester inner lining
- All outer seams are fully-taped to provide waterproof protection
- Storm flap covering the zipper helps prevent cold drafts
- Eight pockets in total
- Inner-pocket with Velcro closure
- Upper-left sleeve pocket with zipper closure
- 2 lower lined pockets
- 2 large lower lined pockets with button closure
- 2 upper lined pockets with dome closures
- Selling elsewhere for $349!
- These parkas were designed to compete with Canada Goose models retailing for $825
- Brand new product!
- Includes a bonus set of sheepskin earmuffs!
PROUDLY MADE BY A CANADIAN COMPANY FOR COLD CANADIAN WINTERS!!