Rockwater Designs® Sub Zero Series Cortina Women's Down-Filled Winter Parka
Our warmest ladies parka. It is sure to protect you from the elements this winter!
Stock #: 311894
Some raincoats and parkas keep you dry, but they also trap your body heat and perspiration, making you feel overheated and sweaty.
Revolutionary Hydra Tech membrane is engineered with state-of-the-art technology that is guaranteed to keep you comfortable from the inside to the outside, in all kinds of weather. Hydra Tech is used in both the water-repellent finish on the outer fabric and the waterproof coating on the inner lining. This lining prevents any moisture from penetrating the fabric, while at the same time allowing perspiration to escape, keeping you both dry and comfortable.
Sub Zero Series line provides the pinnacle of warmth in parkas made by Rockwater Designs
- Arctic cold protection at a low surplus price!
Coyote-fur trimmed insulated tunnel hood with drawstring closure
- Heavy-duty YKK brand main zipper
- Warm blend of 70 percent duck down / 30 percent feather fill insulation
- Adjustable wrist cuffs with Velcro closure help trap warm air in
- 150 denier premium stretch outer feels like
cotton, but functions like nylon
- Waterproof outer material that breathes
- All outer seams are fully-taped to provide waterproof protection
- Warm fleece collar
- Fleece neck warmer seals in warm air around your neck to give a similar effect to a turtleneck or a dickie
- Storm flap covering the zipper helps prevent cold drafts from entering the coat
- Five pockets in total
- 2 inner pockets with zippered closure
- 1 inner pouch pocket with Velcro closure
- 2 large lined pockets
- Bottom side zipper can be opened up to allow additional freedom of movement when desired
- Machine washable on cold
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
- Colours: Navy Blue, Graphite
- Brand new product!
- Includes a bonus set of sheepskin earmuffs!
PROUDLY MADE BY A CANADIAN COMPANY FOR COLD CANADIAN WINTERS!!