Casio® SGW500H-1BV Twin Sensor Wrist Watch
Black-faced analogue-digital timepiece with up to 100M water resistance
Stock #: 158086
This new Twin Sensor model features temperature and direction sensors in a large easy-to-read analog-digital format, in addition to a large case with easy-to-press buttons. Direction readings are displayed within the digital window, while the second hand acts as a compass needle to indicate magnetic north. The watch also features sunrise/sunset data so you can know how much longer to hike or how much light you might have left to capture some great photography on your next adventure.
48-city world time, countdown timer, 1/100 second stop-watch and 5 alarms round out a long list of features.
- 100M Water Resistant
- Digital Compass
- Hand Indication of North (20 seconds continuous measurement)
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Sunrise/Sunset Data
- Displays sunrise time and sunset time
- Moon Age Data (Moon age at noon)
- LED Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off, city data (48 cities + user setting based on time differential)
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments)
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly Time Signal
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/-30 seconds per month
- Storage Battery SR927W x 2
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Module 5269
- Size of case/total weight
- SGW500 49.6 x 46.8 x 13.6mm/51g
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!
- While supplies last!
- Similar product selling elsewhere for $!