Chef Brian Duffy's Slider-sized Stufz® Stuffed Hamburger Patty Makers
Lets you make at-home mini stuffed burgers just like gourmet hamburger restaurants
Stock #: 173324
Bar Rescue TV show fans know that celebrity chef Brian Duffy is skilled at turning ordinary people into great cooks!
Brian's new device is designed to make ordinary cooks be able to stuff burgers with ease!
Let celebrity chef Brian Duffy show you how easy it is to make these culinary delights!
- Works with ground beef, chicken, turkey, lamb, or any other ground meats. Our photoshoot was done using ground turkey.
- Makes stuffed burgers in 4 easy steps: add meat, close and press, stuff, and then seal
- Makes a perfectly sealed burger patty every time
- You can easily make many different types of stuffed burgers, the possibilities are endless!
- Throwing a BBQ party? Impress your guests with these culinary delights
- Smaller size allowing you to experiment with more tasty stuffing combinations
- Patent pending design
- Uses 1/3 of a pound of ground meat per patty
- As seen on TV
- Dishwasher safe
- Tested and approved by our webmaster
- Hinged lid ensures that you don't loose the lid
- Work great with English Muffins for buns
- Let's you have fun with your food!
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!
Use it to ...
- Mix in jalapeños to add extra spice
- Add a twist on the conventional cordon bleu by stuffing ham and cheese into your burger
- Throw in chili for a chili burger
- Stuff with mozzarella cheese and have fun with long stringy cheese
- Kids love adding mac and cheese into the middle
- invent your own creation!