Pyle® PSPL25 Sound Level Meter with A and C Frequency Weighting
Accurate within 1.5 dB. Large easy to read LCD display
Stock #: 000078
Check out this convenient mini sound level meter from Pyle. It's capable of both A- and C-level weighting for environmental noise measuring, entertainment noise measurement, and other tasks. Max hold function keeps the top level held in memory. Fast and slow time weighting to get the results you need. Works from 0 to 100 dB (low) or 60 to 130 dB (high), at 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz with an accuracy of +/- 1.5 dB. The small shape is easily portable. 9V battery included.
- Use it to make sure sounds are within safe levels, measure sounds of devices, and more!
- Max Hold and Data Hold Function
- Level Range: Low - 0-100dB, High - 60-130dB
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5dB (ref. 94dB @ 1kHz)
- Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- Musicians love the A and C type frequency weighting
- Time Weighting: Fast, Slow
- Dimensions: 9.06' H x 2.17' W x 2.17' D
- Lightweight design weighs less than half a pound (7.20 oz.)
- Auto Power Off saves battery life when not in use
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40ºC (32 to 104º F)
- Operation Humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 60º C (14 to 140º F)
- Storage Humidity: 10 to 75% RH
- Battery Type: 9V (Included)
- Selling overseas for about $130 Canadian!)
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!