Pyle® PCTL01 Pipe Clamp Temperature Measurement Lead
Clamps on to pipe to measure and monitor temperature
Stock #: 000826
The PCTL01 pipe clamp adapter is a thermocouple accessory designed to easily grip pipes for quick temperature measurements. The rugged compact design allows for a secure connection even in crowded workspaces. The probe is thermally isolated from ambient temperatures to preserve temperature accuracy. Easily plugs into your meter. Clamp jaw opening: 1 3/8-inches (6.5cm)
- Find out the temperature of the pipe before you touch it!
- Plugs Into Meter
- Operating Temperature: -40 ºF to 392 ºF (-40 ºC to 200 ºC)
- Clamp Jaw Opening: 1 3/8-inches (6.5 cm)
- Length of Cord: 40-inches (102 cm)
- Dimensions: 5.12-inches H x 3.15-inches W x 1.02-inches D
- Weight: 3.07 oz
- Weight: 0.33 lbs
- Meter Not Included
- View manufacturer's warranty
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!