Stock #: 274030
See us prepare and taste Mountain House's scrambled eggs and bacon meal.
Mountain House®, the #1 brand of backpacking foods, has been the favorite of cross-country skiers, backpackers, hikers, campers and other outdoor enthusiasts for over 30 years. When it comes to long-term storage and recreational activities like cross-country skiing, camping, hiking, backpacking, and hunting, Mountain House® is the top choice. That's because Mountain House® has been recognized as making the best-tasting freeze-dried meals. It's no wonder that Mountain House® has been the winner of the Gold Taste Award for the last 3 years. Mountain House freeze-dried food is convenient and easy to prepare, and it has a long shelf life.
Preparing dinner is probably the last thing you want to do after a long, hard day. Heck, you probably don't even have the patience to wait for your favorite restaurant to deliver a hot meal to your doorstep. That's where Mountain House Sweet and Sour Pork comes into play. Pork, rice, and onions blend beautifully in a savory pineapple sauce that anyone is guaranteed to love - all included in an easy-to-cook package that's even faster than takeout. With Mountain House Sweet and Sour Pork with Rice, you can enjoy your favorite takeout dish at any time. Just add boiling water, wait a few minutes and you'll have a delicious meal to enjoy even when the delivery drivers can't get to where you are.
- Keep some packages in your car and house so that you are prepared for storms and emergencies
- Ideal for college students and others who can't cook
- Vacuum packed packages take up less space
- Weight is 60-90% less due to the freeze-drying process removing 98% of water (great for hikers)
- Easy to prepare. Simply pour boiling water into pouch and stir, ready in just minutes
- Eat right out of the package
- Keep food hotter with the barrier foil packaging
- Stand up zipper pouch
- Multi-layered foil packaging keeps food from deteriorating or spoiling
- Net Weight: 173 grams
- Inspected by the U.S.D.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- View the Mountain House Allergen Information
- Brand new product!