In-line Waterproof Buried RG59 / RG6 Cable Repair Kit
Watertight closure for fixing broken underground cable TV cabling
Stock #: 222046
Our new RG59 / RG6 buried cable closure kit is a pre-filled, two-piece closure designed for protection and encapsulation of 2 pairs of buried service wire to 25 pairs of buried cable. The AMP closure accommodates coaxial (CATV) service drops when used in the straight splice configuration.
- Did the irrigation/garden sprinkler installer or the aerator you hired splice your cable TV wire? Use this closure kit to solve the cable break fix or repair.
- Pre-filled with non-setting silicone sealer to prevent water impingement into the connection
- Easy To Use: Join the two cables, place the cable join in the silicone, then seal up the closure
- Works with RG59 and RG6 coax Cable TV line repairs
- Due to the connectors when break has been repaired the length of the cable is extended by approximately 3 inches
- Instructions included
- Comes with two PPC EX6 09 crimped connectors for RG6 coax cable, two PPC EX59 10 crimped connectors for RG59 coax cable, and one F81 HD barrel connectors
- We also carry the closing tools for RG6/59/RG11. These would normally be required to do a complete repair.
- Brand new product!