Bates® Men's Gore Tex® Infantry Combat Boots
Rugged combat boots used by the United States armed services!
Stock #: 187192
These are the boots worn by police tactical units and military special forces!
This Temperate Weather Genuine Issue US Army Infantry Combat Boot, is designed to keep you comfortable, warm and dry. The boot features a Gore-Tex lining, which provides water resistance and maintains breathability. The Vibram soles keep a firm grip in any situation. To cushion your foot from the shock of each step, the inner sole contains a contoured polyurethane cushion, as well as the TUFFkushion sole with running shoe technology for full foot support. The Temperate Weather Infantry Combat Boot has a leather and Cordura upper, with
speedlace eyelets. These NSN Infantry Boots are approved by the army for flight and combat vehicle crewman use.
- This model of boot is used by United States army personnel!
- Mildew and fire resistant leather with a nylon upper
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out of your boots
- Nylon coated brass speed hook/eyelet lacing system maintains a snug and secure fit
- Gore Tex waterproof, breathable liner
- Cushioned polyurethane insole provides comfort and is removable for airing and cleaning
- Vibram 360 outsole provides maximum traction on various terrains with substantial edging capabilities
- Meets the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Height: 8.5 inches
- Provides ankle support when playing outdoor airsoft and paintball
- Model #: E33201D
- Colour: Black
- Sizes: 9 regular, 10 regular, and 11 regular
- Brand new product with slight blemishes in manufacturers packaging!
- While supplies last!
This product is not available for online ordering.
Sorry. This product has sold out.