Broan® NuTone® Humidity Sensing Control Dehumidistat
Automatically controls the ventilation fan based on your humidity setting
Stock #: 840188
The DH100W white
dehumidistat is a control switch which operates a connected fan based on the relative humidity it senses in a room. A user can set the desired humidity level and the
dehumidistat control will activate or switch on the fan to ventilate the room once it detects higher humidity. The fan will remain on until the desired humidity level is reached, at which point the humidistat will shut the fan off.
- Automatically controls your ventilation fan based on user adjustable relative humidity setting.
- Recommended for line or low (24VDC Max) applications
- Recommended for use in room where humidity is a concern, such as a bathroom
- Dual voltage 24V/120V
- Variable setting from 20-80% relative humidity
- Fits single-gang box or surface mount
- Compatible with all Broan fans
- CSA certified
- UL listed
- Brand new surplus stock in manufacturer's packaging! While supplies last!
- The same product is selling at a Big Box store for $28 US!