Pyle® PLTM35 Mini Digital LCD Multimeter
Mini Multimeter, great for reading voltages and currents on the go!
Stock #: 000562
The Pyle PLTM35 is from the series of compact pocket-sized digital multimeters used for measuring DC and AC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance and Diode. Some of those also provide temperature, transistor measurement, and audible continuity test function, or can be used as a signal generator. Full range overload protection and low battery voltage indication are provided. This multimeter is an ideal instrument for use in fields such as laboratories, workshops or on construction sites. The professional and accurate data measurement makes this perfect for hobby enthusiasts and home applications.
- Tests Unshielded and Shielded Ethernet cable, Telephone & USB Lines
- Tilting LCD screen helps ensure you have a good angle to read the LCD screen
- Cabler Tester and Tests Audible Continuity
- AC Voltage Measurement Range: 200~600V
- DC Voltage Measurement Range: 200~600V
- DC Current Measurement Range: 2mA~10A
- Overload Protection
- Auto Polarization
- Low Battery Indicator
- Built-in Buzzer Sound Indicates Continuity
- Includes Digital LCD Display, Cable Test Light & Back Light Switch
- Battery Powered: Requires 3 x 'AA' Batteries (Not Included)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.1-inches x 3.0-inches x 1.4-inches
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- View manufacturer's warranty
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!