Hearth Trends® Dresden Infrared Electric Fireplace
An energy-efficient and attractive way to add extra heat to your home
Stock #: 299020
Heat your room stylishly with the Hearth Trends Dresden Infrared Fireplace. It features four quartz heating elements, a
and a whisper-quiet fan. This 5,110 BTU unit can be used for supplemental heating for up to 1,000 square feet of space. Each heating element provides a bit more than 350 watts for a total of 1,500 watts. Switch the infrared electric fireplace on and off using the remote control. Rely on the energy saving options to keep costs down, and use the 1-12 hour delay off timer to turn off the unit exactly when you want to.
- Add a rustic fireplace to your home, office or restaurant without the need for a chimney
- Realistic glowing flame and log with ember bed effects
- Infrared heat warms the objects in the room and not just the air like conventional heaters. This allows heat to be retained on objects and not float away when someone opens a door.
- Originally infrared heat technology was developed for the military during WW2. This technology has recently been more available to the civilian population
- Four quartz infrared heating elements
- 350 watts per element
- Copper heat exchanger
- Supplemental heat up to 1,000 square feet
- 1,500 watts/5,110 BTUs
- Digital display and controls
- Full function remote control with child lock feature
- ESO (Energy Savings Option)
- Temperature range: 50-90 degrees F
- C/F temperature operation
- 1-12 hours delay off timer
- This electric fireplace with remote control also has a thermal cutoff
- Whisper-quiet fan
- Lifetime air filter
- Premium-quality finish
- Size: 24-inches wide x 26-inches high x 10.5-inches deep
- Manufacturer's Model Number: WW12991
- ETL approved in Canada and USA
- Fully tested US Big Box store surplus product with some possible minor scratches and dents at HUGE surplus savings!
- Similar product selling at a big box store for $134 US / $169 Canadian (approximately)!
This product is not available for online ordering.