Black and Decker® Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Wake up to aroma of fresh brewed coffee using the built-in programmable timer!
Stock #: 299025
Get your morning coffee in a snap with a 12-cup programmable coffeemaker. With Quicktouch programming, you can set the clock and program the 24-hour auto brew system with ease. Once the coffee starts brewing, the coffeemaker is specially designed to heat water to the optimal brewing temperature before it hits the coffee grounds to provide maximum flavor extraction. A Sneak-a-Cup feature lets you pause brewing to grab your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess. The Duralife glass carafe is reinforced for added durability with a 2-hour automatic shutoff feature on the nonstick Keep Hot carafe plate for added peace of mind. All removable parts, including the filter basket, are dishwasher-safe and combined with an easy-clean control panel, cleanup is a breeze.
- The built-in programmable timer lets you prepare your brew the night before allowing you to wake up to aroma of fresh brewed coffee in the morning
- Easy-View Water Window
- Nonstick Keep Hot Carafe Plate - The carafe plate will stay warm to help keep your coffee at a good temperature and avoid having to use the microwave to reheat your mug
- Duralife 12-cup glass carafe is reinforced for added durability with convenient measurement markings for coffee and water
- Auto safety shutoff
- Removable Filter Basket
- Quick Touch™ Programming - This system allows you to take care of things quickly and easily. QuickTouch can let you move quickly.
- Sneak a Cup Capabilities - Grab a quick cup while the coffee is still brewing. This feature allows for a pause, so you won’t spill on the heating elements.
- Brews up to 12 cups of caffeine go juice aka coffee
- Reusable Filter
- Dishwasher Safe
- Measures 13.9-inches by 11-1/2-inches by 8.9-inches
- Manufacturer's model number: CM1050B_EGB
- Similar item selling at a Big Box Store for $27!
- This is a USA big box store opened box product. (Customers open packages in the big box stores and then the stores sell off the opened products as surplus. Result: Big savings for you!)