Kidde® Night Hawk Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm
Combine your CO2 Alarm and your Smoke Alarm into one unit!
Stock #: 299040
The Kidde KN-COSM-XTR-BA uses breakthrough technology to offer a fast response to real fires, including smoldering and fast-flaming, as well as protect you from carbon monoxide and dramatically reduce the chance of nuisance alarms. In addition, the Intelligent Alarm contains a voice warning that clearly states the present danger – smoke or carbon monoxide – and announces "FIRE!” or "WARNING! CARBON MONOXIDE!” The Intelligent Alarm combines the detection capabilities of an ionization smoke sensor – which is more likely to detect smaller, less visible fire particles, like those produced by flaming fires – with that of an electrochemical sensor, which is used to detect CO.
- Voice Alarm–Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces "Fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces "Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected.
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm– A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Test/Reset Button– Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement.
- LEDs– Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition.
- Low Battery Warning– The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing "low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED.
- Battery Powered–Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur.
- Battery Safeguard– The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed.
- Hush® Feature– Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Ionization Smoke Alarm Sensor
- Protect your loved ones for less!
Open box big box store surplus product at huge savings!