North 49® Arctic Trail Winter Jackets
Originally designed for snowmobile use in cold Canadian winters. Wind and waterproof.
Stock #: 311989
North 49 is a proudly Canadian company that has been providing Canadians with high quality outerwear for over 15 years. Their commitment to value for your money means you get high quality clothing at a price that you can afford. Get a jacket today that's made by a proudly Canadian company and built for our tough cold Canadian winters.
- Hollow polyester insulation adds warmth without all the bulk
- 75 percent polyester, 25 percent PVC outer shell
- 100 percent polyester lining
- Two large zippered
front slash pockets
- Inner cell phone pocket, medium sized pocket with Velcro closure, and large mesh pocket
- Elasticized waist helps keep out cold air
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- Full front zipper with double snap placket
- Fleece lined collar
- Taped seams provide full waterproof and windproof protection
- "D” rings for attaching gloves
- Reflective tape on front and piping accents on rear
- Colour: Graphite and Black
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium Tall, Large, Large Tall, XL, XXL
- Brand new product!
- Special manufacturer's clearance. Available only while supplies last!
Original price $159.99!