Sabre® Dog & Coyote Attack Deterrent Spray
Security through chemistry! Keep attacking dogs at bay
Stock #: 311356
See why you need it!
There are 5700 dog bites reported in one year in Ontario alone! Also, 75% of dog owners surveyed have encountered aggressive dogs while walking their pets.
This product is available for shipping only within Canada!
The same Sabre dog repellent spray is selling at a Big Box store for $19.99
- In case a coyote or wild dog confronts you, this spray is a great protection.
- Stop attacking dogs up to 10 feet away!
- Simple to use
- No permanent damage to dog
- The maximum amount of Capsicum allowed by law in Canada (0.50% Capsicum)
- Provides 25 one-second bursts of spray
22 gram net weight
- Must be 18 or older to purchase this product -- further details in store
- Non flammable and non ozone depleting formulation
- Does not require shaking before use
- Safety locking top prevents accidental discharge
- Special anti-leak casing
- Pink hard case
- Dymel 134a propellant allows the last shot to shoot as far and as forcefully as the first shot. Widely used in the Pharmaceutical Industry because of its reliability, Dymel allows SABRE to fire up to 70% longer than other Dog Attack Deterrents.
- Regulation number 27051 under the PCP act
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging!
- Sabre will make a donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for every unit of the pink dog repellent spray sold