Mountain House® #10 Can - Beef Stew
Ten servings! 30 Year shelf life (ideal for survivalists)
Stock #: 274053
Easy to store and be prepared in case of emergency!
Mountain House freeze-dried foods are packed in airtight Nitrogen packed #10 cans. Up to 98% of the residual oxygen has been removed. Mountain House's unique canning process uses both vacuum oxygen removal and nitrogen flushing. This is a time consuming and slightly more costly process...but well worth it. It is the same process mandated by the U.S. Military for whom Mountain House also sells to. Mountain House's foods will have the longest shelf life available...up to 30 years! Mountain House has been around for 40 years so they know first hand. Each of Mountain House's cans is coated with a protective enamel inside and out for double protection, including the lid. The cans contents are protected until you are ready to open and use them. After opening, we recommend using the contents within 1 to 2 weeks for best results and taste; using the convenient resealable plastic lid between uses. Treat any leftover food as you would fresh food.
- Hearty home-style stew with a medley of garden vegetables and beef.
- Chock full of potatoes, peas, beef,
carrots and corn
- A healthy source of vitamins and protein
- Easy to prepare-just add hot water
- Makes 8 servings (each serving starts as one cup of dehydrated
freeze dried food)
- Net weight: 460 grams
- Standard #10 size freeze dried food can
- Inspected by the U.S.D.A.
- Made in the U.S.A. to highest military standards
- Brand new product!
- View the Mountain House allergy guide