Magnum® Stealth Force 8.0 Tactical Unit Combat Boots
Combines the best of design and endurance in boots.
Stock #: 126003
These are the boots worn by police tactical units and military special forces!
Magnum Stealth is the #1 selling uniform boot in the world.
- Full-grain leather / 1680 Denier ballistic nylon mesh upper
- Cambrelle moisture-wicking lining
- Agion antimicrobial treatment
- Coats Barbour anti-fraying stitching thread
- Slip and oil resistant (EN ISO 20347 certified)
- Flex-Zone with thin slits cut across the rubber for traction and control
- Carbon rubber X-Traction
- Composite nylon and glass
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Super comfortable M-PACT contoured
sockliner with memory foam
- Brand new product!
- Standard width
Sold in 80 countries around the world. The first choice for Law Enforcement, Ambulance, Fire and Security Professionals. Lightweight Athletic comfort, yet built like a battleship! In 1982 Magnum was born through a demand from the FBI training center at Quantico, Virginia, USA, for lightweight, athletically built black tactical boots. Until this
point the officers were wearing the Hi-Tec Sierra Lite Hiking boot but the request came for an all black, high top version with a
shineable toe, giving birth to the original tactical boot constructed using sports shoe materials
For more information about Magnum boots check the Magnum website
Similar product is selling elsewhere online for $220