Enola Gaye® EG18 Wire Pull High-Output Smoke Grenades
Provides cover in woodland environments to mask your team's movement
Stock #: 129009
See the smoke grenade in action!
- Produces more smoke then our medium (WP40) model smoke grenade
- Perfect for use in outdoor paintball or airsoft
- Great for disorienting the enemy
- Also makes a great emergency communication device
- Photographers love them!
- Designed so that they are simple to operate, require no training and are safe to use
- Emits a dense vivid coloured smoke from the top of the grenade for at least 60 seconds. Our staff has found that 60 to 90-seconds is the average smoke time.
- Simply uncap the smoke grenade and pull the ring sharply to the side to unleash the smoke inside
- Once smoke is emitting put the grenade on a flat surface. The smoke grenade will get hot, so continuing to hold the smoke grenade in your hand can lead to burns
- Smoke grenades are classified as P1 pyrotechnic products which means the user can use the smoke grenades without a professional pyrotechnics license
- NEC (Net Explosive Content): 150 grams
- 2-second fuse delay (approximate)
- Cool burn design (note grenade still gets hot)
- Easy ignition
- For outdoor use only
- Minimum Safety Distance: 4-feet
- Glove and eye protection is required
- Colour: Green, Red, Blue
- Designed in the UK
- Physical Size: 4-1/2-inches high x 2-1/8-inches in diameter
- Fits in our US Army surplus grenade pouches
- Enola Gaye makes the world's most popular smoke grenades
- Available yellow, white, purple, orange, green, blue, and red
- This is not a toy!
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase or use
- Brand new product!
How to use
- Remove cap
- Extend wire and ring pull
- Pull metal ring sideways
- Sparks emitted when fuse alight
- Immediately throw the device observing safety distance and obstructions/flammable materials
- Do not touch the device for a minimum of 10 minutes after igniting to allow the grenade casing time to cool down