Thomas and Betts KLIK-IT Waterproof Buried Cable Repair Kit
Watertight closure for fixing broken underground wire
SKU # d222037
The KLIK-IT Buried closure is a pre-filled, two piece closure designed for protection and encapsulation of 2 pair buried service wire to 25 pair buried cable. KLIK-IT accommodates coaxial (CATV) service drops when used in the straight splice configuration. KLIK-IT buried closures require no tools for assembly.
- Did the irrigation/garden sprinkler installer or the aerator you hired splice your cable TV or phone wire? Use this closure kit to solve the cable break fix or repair.
- Pre-filled with non-setting silicone sealer to prevent water impingement into the connection
- Easy To Use: Join the two cables, place the cable join in the silicone, then seal up the closure
- Works with 4-strand phone line and RG6/RG11 coax Cable TV line repairs
- Instructions included
- Comes with two crimped connectors for RG6 coax cable, two crimped connectors for RG59 coax cable, two F81 barrels, and one ground
- We also carry the closing tools for RG6/59/RG11. These would normally be required to do a complete repair.
- Brand new product!
This product is not available for online ordering.
This product is not currently available.