SE® 550 Paracord - 100 Feet
Incredible strength with thousands of possible uses!
Stock #: 060763
- Nylon utility cord
- Working load: 220 LBS
- Breaking point: 550 LBS
- Cord thickness: 5/32"
- 7 strands that can be separated for emergency situations
- Quick drying and lightweight
- Will not rot or grow mildew
- Available in a variety of colour patterns
- Perfect for:
- Survival kits
- Cloth-lines and awnings
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!
Paracord is great for
- Replacement shoe laces
- Animal snare trap
- Dog lead
- Emergency suture
- Making a bow drill
- Fishing line (be sure to break apart the paracord to the inner layers for this one)
- Hanging lanterns
- Hanging food out of reach of animals
- Make suspenders to keep your pants up
- Hanging pots over a fire
- Improvised slings or tourniquet
- Carrying gear (if you're in a situation where you don't have a backpack)
- Rappelling in emergency situations
- Bundling firewood together
- Replacement pull cord for small gas engines
- Making improvised stretchers (in combination with thick wooden sticks)and many more uses!