Enola Gaye® EG25 Coloured Wire Pull Micro Smoke Grenades
Smoke grenades will emit coloured smoke for up to 30 seconds
Stock #: 129008
It’s always bigger and better! Whenever a company releases a new product you always get more than you had before! Not with Enola Gaye. They have reverse engineered their WP40 model and giving you a whole bunch less.
However less is more in many cases. When you need a smoke effect for an artistic photographic shoot, you don’t always need the entire area smoked out.
The EG25 offers you a compact unit with a considerable output, but for only 20-30 seconds. More than enough time to get that killer shot and leaving you with breathing space to plan your next one. Of course if you want more smoke we have large smoke grenades
See the smoke grenade in action!
- The world's most popular brand of smoke grenade
- Emits smoke from the top of the grenade
- Approximately 2 second fuse delay
- 20 to 30 second smoke time
- Smoke grenades are classified as P1 pyrotechnic products which means the user can use the smoke grenades without professional pyrotechnics knowledge
- NEC (Net Explosive Content): 15 grams
- Perfect for use in outdoor paintball or airsoft. Great for marking a target
- Can give you cover in woodlands and mask your teams movement
- Great for disorienting the enemy
- Also makes a great emergency communication device
- Photographers love them!
- Popular for baby gender reveals
- Designed so that they are simple to operate, require no training and are safe to use
- Simply uncap the smoke grenade and pull the ring sharply to the side to unleash the smoke inside
- Once smoke is emitting put the grenade on a flat surface. The smoke grenade will get hot, so continuing to hold the smoke grenade in your hand can lead to burns
- For outdoor use only
- Minimum Safety Distance: 4-feet
- Glove and eye protection is required
- Designed in the UK
- Physical Size: 4-1/8-inches high x 1-1/8-inches diameter
- Colour: Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Black, Green, Purple, White
- This is not a toy!
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase or use
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging!
How to use
- Remove cap
- Extend wire and ring pull
- Pull metal ring sideways
- Sparks emitted when fuse alight
- Immediately throw the device observing safety distance and obstructions/flammable materials
- Do not touch the device for a minimum of 10 minutes after igniting to allow the grenade casing to cool down
This product is not available for online ordering.