Happy Yak™ Shepherd's Pie
A true rendition of the French-Canadian classic!
Stock #: 287010
Pâté chinois, French for Shepherd's Pie, is an all-time favourite and classic of French Canadian culture, particularly in Québec. Made of sweet corn, a creamy potato puree, onions, spices and lean ground beef, sautéed to perfection, there’s really nothing like it. For some, ketchup is a must with Shepherd’s Pie. Two sachets of Heinz 57 Ketchup are included.
- Keep some packages in your car and house so that you are prepared for storms and emergencies
- Emergency food storage with an extended shelf life
- Makes 1 serving at 350 ml, or 2 servings at 175 ml
- Net weight per pouch: 118 g
- Long-term food storage without the need for refrigeration
- Lightweight and packable
- Perfect for camping and backpacking
- Ideal for college students and others who can't cook
- Vacuum-packed packages take up less space
- Weight is 60-90% less due to the freeze-drying process that removes 98% of water (Great for hikers!)
- Easy to prepare. Ready in just minutes!
- Proudly made in the Canada with premium ingredients
- Gluten free
- Brand new product!
- Ingredients: Freeze-Dried extra Lean Ground Beef (beef, onion, spices), Freeze-Dried Corn, Gravy (glucose solids, corn starch, hydrolysed corn protein, potato starch, garlic powder, sugar, caramel, yeast extract, onion powder, salt, tomato powder, spices), dehydrated onion flakes. POTATO MIX - Potato Flakes, Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Spices.
- Made in a factory where there are nut, peanuts, sesame, egg, fish, sea food, sulphites, mustard
- FOR SALE IN CANADA ONLY!
- The same product is selling online for $14.99!