Pyle® Professional Dual Passive Direct Box 1/4" PDC22
Provides the highest quality of sound , with low distortion and noise! It eliminates ground loops!
Stock #: 002499
A direct box is an electronic device that connects a high impedance, line level, unbalanced output signal to a low impedance mic level balanced input, usually via XLR connector.
Direct boxes are frequently used to connect an electric guitar or electric bass to a mixing console's microphone input. The DI performs level matching, balancing, and either active buffering or passive impedance bridging to minimize noise, distortion, and ground loops. DIs do not perform impedance matching. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.
- Two high-quality direct boxes in one convenient enclosure
- Enables to tap off the signals from amplifiers such as guitar or power amplifier
- Provides the facility for the direct insertion of an audio signal into mixer or recorder
- 1/4 device connector
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
- Connects all kinds of audio signals like guitars, keyboards, etc.
- Suitable for outboard signal processors and high-powered speaker
- Enables to tap off the signals w/out affecting the original sounds
- Useful for connecting unbalanced signals from sources like signals DJ and sub mixers
- Provides a clean signal at a low level
- Plug-in guitar directly into the PA system
- Easy to use passive electronic device
- Controls hum and buzz from stage with the ground lift
- Heavy duty 14 gauge steel construction
- Bi-directional impedance matching
What’s In The Box:
- Premium direct injection audio box
- Frequency response: 5-35 KHz, -3dB
- Noise level: -104dBu
- THD: 0.013%
- Input impedance: 50K Ohm
- Max. input level: +8.1 dBu (9V Batt), +11.3 dBu (48V phantom)
- Instrument input: 1/4' phone jack, unbalanced
- Parallel (link) out: 1/4' phone jack, unbalanced
- Balanced output: XLR connector, balanced
- Ground lift: switch-able ground lift
- Input attenuation: switch-able (0db, -20db,-40db)
- Construction material: all steel chassis
- Product dimensions: 5.51' x 4.72' x 1.57' -inches
- Sold as: unit
- Weight: 1.26 lbs.