Honeywell® 50-Pint Dehumidifier
Eliminates dampness that breeds mold and mildew, securing healthy and breathable air!
Stock #: 196005
See it in action!
- Includes drain hose connection to allow for continuous drain
- Two in one design with Dehumidifier and Fan functions
- Dehumidification Capacity (per day) (2012 U.S. DOE Standard per day): 50 U.S. pints
- Dehumidifier Capacity (2019 U.S. DOE Standard per day): 30 U.S. pints
- Max Area Coverage: 3,000 sq. ft.
- Water Tank Capacity: 7 pints
- Air Flow: 118 CFM
- Power Consumption: 4.5 A / 518 W
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 10.5 x 20.1 in.
- Product Weight: 36.3 lbs.
- Sound Level: 50 dbA
- Air Filter Type: Washable Mesh Filter
- Anti-Spill Feature: Splash Guard
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 90°
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Energy Star: Yes
- Auto Restart: Yes
- Full Tank Alert w/ Auto Shutoff: Yes
- Pump: No
- Filter Clean Alert: Yes
- Splash Guard: Yes
- Auto Defrost Control: Yes
- The washable dust filter protects the unit from dust, debris and pet hairs
- US Big Box store surplus product with minor scratches and dents at HUGE surplus savings
- Cartons may show signs of minor damage from the shipping process
- Model Number: TP50WKN
- Pump is not included
- Voltage: 115V
- Note: Dehumidifiers will not work if they are cold or room temp is below 15 degrees C.
- Dimensions: 20.1" x 10.5" x 13.2"
- Weight: 35.2 lb
- Model: TP50WK-ASP
- Factory recertified product
- Unit must be upright for one hour prior to operating.If the 'BUCKET FULL' light is on, remove the bucket and re-install to resetthe float switch.
- Do not operate unit if it has been outside in cold air or room temperature is below 41 F degrees (15 C degrees)
- To clear an error code unplug unit, press and hold power button and down temp button at same time and plug in power
- Will not remove humidity if room temperature is below 60 degrees F (15 C degrees) -- more details here
- We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product and it is entirely their choice if they offer any extended warranty