Honeywell® 70-Pint Dehumidifier
Eliminate excess moisture in rooms as large as 4000 square feet!
Stock #: 196006
Honeywell's dehumidifiers are the trusted choice for a reliable, long-lasting moisture removal appliance for your home. This Energy Star unit removes up to 70 U.S. pints of moisture daily with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers saving you money on electricity costs. Ideal for a room up to 4, 000 square feet, our 70-pint dehumidifier will help you prevent mold and mildew damage in your home from high moisture levels in the air.
A smart digital humidistat control system automatically senses room moisture levels and activates dehumidification to help maintain desired humidity levels. Honeywell Dehumidifiers are designed for portability, with smooth-gliding caster wheels and convenient top handles to move the unit from room to room with ease. Plus, the continuous drain option increases flexibility by allowing you to continuously drain the condensate water into a low-level drain for worry-free operation.
- Energy Star qualified dehumidifier removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers
- Removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours in a room up to 4, 000 sq. ft.
- Controls humidity to help prevent mold & mildew for a more comfortable home environment
- Smart digital humidistat control system automatically senses room moisture levels and activates dehumidification
- LED digital display indicates room temperature, humidity level and timer settings
- Cartons may show signs of minor damage from the shipping process
- Voltage: 115V
- Model: TP70WK-ASP
- Factory recertified product
NOTE: When a product wears a "factory recertified" label, it indicates a previously purchased item returned to the manufacturer. These items are factory-inspected and if needed, repairs are made to return the item to working condition.
Factory recertification is necessary for items with slight cosmetic damage, items where the box or packaging was opened or damaged during shipment, and items returned to retailers for various other reasons. Retailers also sell demonstration units and overstocked items after factory recertification. (Source: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/what-does-factory-recertified-mean
- Unit must be upright for one hour prior to operating.
- If the 'BUCKET FULL' light is on, remove the bucket and re-install to reset the float switch.
- Do not operate unit if it has been outside in cold air or room temperature is below 41 F degrees (15 C degrees)
- To clear an error code unplug unit, press and hold power button and down temp button at same time and plug in power
- Will not remove humidity if room temperature is below 60 degrees F (15 C degrees) -- more details here
- We have no affiliation with the manufacturer of this product and it is entirely their choice if they offer any extended warranty