CyberPower® SE425G 425VA/255W Battery Backup
Prevent data loss and component stress from a hard shutdown!
Stock #: 193008
The CyberPower SE425G uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards small office workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems by providing battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection during power interruptions. Data line protection for phone/network (RJ11) is included. The SE425G has a capacity of 425VA/255 Watts and eight NEMA 5-15R receptacles four widely spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs.
- Battery Backup supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge Protection Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Data Line Protection RJ-11 ports (1 in / 2 out) provide surge protection for telecommunications devices such as phones and DSL modems.
- Standby Topology ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment.
- Simulated Sine Wave Output uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- LED Status Lights indicates Power-On and wiring faults
- GreenPower UPS™ High-Efficiency Design reduces power consumption, utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use.
- Ultra Quiet Design minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment
- ENERGY STAR® certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system
- Desktop Computers
- Home Theater Equipment
- Personal Electronics
- Home Networking
- Routers & Modems
- VoIP Phone Systems
- Energy Saving: GreenPower UPS™ High-Efficiency
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid Battery
- Runtime at Full Load: 2 min
- Runtime at Half Load: 7 min
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 Hours
- Cord Length: 5 ft (2 m)
- Outlet Type: NEMA 5-15R
- Outlets: 8 (4 battery and surge protected, 4 surge protected)
- Typical Transfer Time: 4 ms
- VA: 425
- Watts: 255 W
- Surge Protection & Filtering
- Phone Protection: RJ11 1-In / 2-Out
- Surge Suppression: 890 J
- Colour: black
- Affordable off-lease computer equipment! These were previously used in
corporate offices. Each unit has been tested in store by our computer experts!
This product is not currently available.