KEYKO® KT-12190 HRT Gel 12V/18AH Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
GREAT FOR PROVIDING POWER TO WHEELCHAIRS, ELECTRIC BIKES, &
Stock #: 710296
KEYKO KT-12180 series rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Gel Cell batteries are a great battery backup power option for
- Alarm systems
- Telephone systems
- Sump pumps
- UPS (uninterruptible power supplies)
- Ham radios
- Security cameras
- Emergency lighting
- Jump starters
- Energy storage (off-grid household electric power systems)
- Anything requiring deep cycle power needs
They are also a low cost mobile power solution for
- Electric scooters
- Electric wheelchairs and power chairs
- Power Wheels (some Power Wheels have special proprietary wiring attached and can't be replaced with a generic sealed lead acid battery)
- Marine applications (boats, personal watercrafts)
- Golf carts
- Micro hybrid vehicles
- Motorcycles and scooters
- Other battery electric vehicles
- Test equipment
- High quality standards: KEYKO replacement batteries meet and even exceed the strictest device's manufacturer's specification needs. We take care in manufacturing all materials and components, with each being tested automatically.
- Long-lasting work life: KEYKO AGM high standard Absorbed Glass Material separators give our batteries between 3 to 5 years of working life. Each battery carries the best technology and performance. Featuring high discharge design, wide operating temperature range, and long expected service life.
Safety first: KEYKO replacement batteries feature Valve-Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) SLA Sealed Lead Acid Battery Technology, making them safe to operate in any position, near people and sensitive equipment. Manufactured under Japanese Quality standard, Environment Certificated Plant and facilities:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environment Management System (EMS)
- ISO 18001 Safety Environment Standards certification
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) certifying Quality and manufacturing processes.
- Nut & Bolt Terminals included
- Maintenance-free long service life
- Nut and bolt L2 battery terminal
- Operational Temperature range : Discharge: -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), Recharge Temperature: -20°C to +50 °C (4 °F to 122 °F)
- Limit 5 per customer!
How to charge a sealed lead acid battery
This product is not available for online ordering.