Kingston Technology® A400 SATA 120GB SSD Hard Drive
Incredible boot, loading, and transfer times compared to
mechanical hard drives.
Stock #: 146146
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 320MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive.
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Product contains drive only, cloning software not included.
- Part Number: SA400S37/120G
- Brand new product still in the manufacturing packaging!
The same product is selling at a Big Box store for $45.42
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- NAND: 3D
- Data Transfer (ATTO): up to 500MB/s Read and 320MB/s Write
- Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.279W Avg / 0.642W (MAX) Read / 1.535W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
- Weight: 41g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 40TB