Gorilla® .85 Ounce Two-Part Epoxy Glue Syringe
Incredibly strong and durable for household and automotive repairs
Stock #: 400415
See it in action!
Gorilla takes epoxy to the Gorilla Tough level. With its superior solvent and water resistance, Gorilla Epoxy adhesive is incredibly strong and durable for household and automotive repairs alike. The easy-to-use syringe keeps the epoxy resin and hardener separate, so it is easy to dispense. The two-part, gap-filling formula easily bonds steel, aluminum, glass, wood, ceramic, tile and most plastics. Plus, it dries in an ideal, clear finish that makes projects look spotless.
- Dries clear: Ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5 minute set: Plenty of re-positioning time for the perfect fit
- Gap filling: Fills voids and bonds uneven and vertical surfaces
- Water-resistant: Withstands moderate exposure to water
- Solvent resistant once cured
- Easy-to-use syringe: Separate barrels of epoxy resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
- Bonds: Metal, Wood, Ceramics, Glass, Most Plastics and More!
- Paintable, Sandable, and Stainable (Can be stained with water based stain)
- Application temperature: -50° to 100° F
- Service Temperature: -10° to 180° F
- Cured color: Clear
- Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I quality standard
- Size: .85 oz/25 mL
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging!