Foodsaver® FM3940 Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer
Keep food fresh up to 5x longer!
Stock #: 178586
The Foodsaver Food Preservation System removes air from specially designed multi-layer bags, then applies heat to seal airtight. Ordinary food storage methods trap air with food, causing foods to lose flavour and nutrition. Prevent that from happening with this vacuum sealing system!
- 1 Vacuum Seal Roll - 11" x 10' (27.9 cm x 3 m)
- 12 Vacuum Seal Bags - 1 Quart (946 mL)
- 10 Vacuum Seal Bags - 1 Gallon (3.7 L)
- 12 Vacuum Zipper Bags - 1 Quart (946 mL)
- 10 Vacuum Zipper Bags - 1 Gallon (3.7 L)
The same Foodsaver FM3940 Vacuum Sealer is selling at a Big Box store for $244.80!
- Retractable handheld sealer works with Foodsaver vacuum zipper bags, containers, canisters, and marinators
- Extra wide sealing strip applies heat for a secure, air tight seal
- Built-in roll storage makes for convenient storage
- Roll cutter on lid lets you slide across to cut bags to any length
- Patented removable dish tray catches overflow liquids, and is dishwasher safe
- Easy-lock latch closure secures bag for vacuum sealing
- Vacuum/Seal Button seals and shuts off automatically
- Seal Button stops vacuum process to prevent crushing of delicate foods
- Moist/Dry Mode allows you to adjust seal level for moist and dry food
- Accessory Button vacuums air from all Foodsaver vacuum zipper bags, containers, and canisters
- Marinate Button quickly marinates in minutes, not hours
- Helps prevent freezer burn
- Factory recertified products
NOTE: When a product wears a "factory recertified" label, it indicates a previously purchased item returned to the manufacturer. These items are factory-inspected and if needed, repairs are made to return the item to working condition.
Factory recertification is necessary for items with slight cosmetic damage, items where the box or packaging was opened or damaged during shipment, and items returned to retailers for various other reasons. Retailers also sell demonstration units and overstocked items after factory recertification. (Source: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/what-does-factory-recertified-mean