ASG® 40 mm Gas Grenade 90 Rds
Ideal for clearing out rooms in airsoft games!
Stock #: 361376
Reliable and affordable, as well as fast and easy to reload, is what makes this small 40 mm Airsoft grenade so popular. Ideal for multiple grenade launchers. To reload, simply pour all 90 BBs into the center chamber and seal it with the rubber stopper, then charge it with gas and it's ready to go. Important! Recommended for gas only.
This airsoft mock grenade is a device that looks like a real grenade, but uses a gas propellant to shoot 90 x 6mm BBs. When inserted in a grenade launcher and fired, it shoots all the BBs at once with a big blast, great for room clearing and suppressive fire. A powerful grenade that can be used in all Launchers.
- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction
- High quality silicone O-rings for improved air seal reliability
- Specialty shell can be loaded with up to 90 x 6 mm BBs
- Easy to reset
- 10x reusable plugs included
- Compatibility: Most popular 40 mm airsoft grenade launchers
- Capacity: 65x6 mm BBs
- Gas type: Green gas
- Length: 40 mm x 85 mm
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- While supplies last!
- This is not a toy!
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase
- The Forest City Surplus airsoft gun policy
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!
Note: When choosing which grenade to use, there are some factors to consider. As a rule, the more BB's the grenade can fire, the bigger the chance of hitting the target. But the more BB's it fires the less powerful the shot, and the shorter the range .The heavier the BB, the more stable the flight, and the more energy they will strike with. A short barrel launcher will allow the BB's to spread more, good for close range. A long barrel launcher will keep the BB's in a more tight spread, better for medium range.