Keystone® 30-Pint Dehumidifier
Designed to quickly and efficiently dehumidify an indoor space up to 1500 sq. ft.!
Stock #: 196101
The Keystone KSTAD30B dehumidifier quickly and efficiently removes up to 30 pints of moisture from the air per day in a room up to 1500 square feet. Place this unit in various locations throughout your home or apartment such as the attic, bedroom, or basement.
Reliable features include electronic controls with LED display, a 24-hour timer, a transparent water level indicator, and a full bucket alert with automatic shutoff. Continuous draining option is available using a low-level drain and a standard garden hose (garden hose not included). It also has a removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert. The auto-restart saves your settings during a power outage and the rolling casters make the unit easy to move to another location.
- 30 Pint (20 Pint 2019 DOE Standard) Energy Star Qualified Dehumidifier for 1,500 sq. ft.
- Three settings: Normal, Turbo, and Auto-defrost
- Full bucket alert with automatic shut-off
- Removable and easy-cleaning dust filters with clean-filter alert
- LED display and 24-hour timer
- Easy-to-carry handle for bucket emptying ease
- 0.8 gal. water tank with transparent water level indicator
- Four omni-directional caster wheels for easy movement
- Continuous draining option is available using a low-level drain and a standard garden hose (garden hose not included)
- Water container capacity: 6.4 pints
- Six foot long power cord
- Maximum noise level: 53 dB
- Dimensions: 20.1" H x 14.2" W x 9.9" D
- Weight: 28.6 lbs
- Voltage rating: 115 V
- UL Listed in Canada and the U.S.A.
- Refrigerant type: r-410a
- Model number: KSTAD30B
- Factory recertified product
NOTE: When a product wears a "factory recertified" label, it indicates a previously purchased item returned to the manufacturer. These items are factory-inspected and if needed, repairs are made to return the item to working condition.
Factory recertification is necessary for items with slight cosmetic damage, items where the box or packaging was opened or damaged during shipment, and items returned to retailers for various other reasons. Retailers also sell demonstration units and overstocked items after factory recertification. (Source: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/what-does-factory-recertified-mean