Tapcon® 3/16" x 2-3/4" Concrete Anchors - 25 Pack
Blue Climaseal coating provides extended corrosion protection
Stock #: 710507
Tapcon® Hex-Washer-Head Concrete Anchors are ideal for fastening applications in concrete, block, or brick. Use these anchors to attach electrical equipment, two by fours, downspout straps, hose reels, flag poles, hurricane shutters, and more.
- Head type: Hex washer head
- Anchor diameter: 3/16"
- Length: 2-3/4"
- Fast installation: Drill a hole and drive an anchor
- Replaces small diameter expansion anchors, plugs, and screws in light to medium-duty applications
- No need to pre-spot hole
- No inserts are required
- Reversible and removable
- Can be installed close to an edge
- Thread design results in increased pullout values and lower installation torques
- Blue Climaseal® coating is uniquely applied in multiple stages through dip-spin technology for extra corrosion resistance, making the anchors rust-resistant
- Advanced Threadform Technology™ intertwines a large "chiseled" main thread with a small diameter thread to reduce head snapping
- 30% lower installation torque
- 20% more holding power
- Finished head gives a low, uniform profile and aesthetic appeal.
- Close-to-edge placement. No expansion or outward pressure allows installation near a concrete's edge without cracking.
- Easily reversible and removable. No inserts required.
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging!